Is there a way to change the scoring of Verity? I am doing a multiple
collection search and I run a query sort to group the results by collection
but the problem is it puts the scores in reverse order (ie least relevant
first.)  the querysort custom tag I'm using allows me to sort by two columns
but of course that doesn't work.  I also tried using the product or
complement scoring changes but those didn't help either (product didn't work
at all and complement returned more than 64k of results.)

Is there a better tag I should use for sorting?

thanks!

-Brian