Hi,

Is there a way I may transfer data from one table to another automatically?
I have a table containing jokes which can be accessed thru a browser.  I'm
building another to which anyone can upload jokes.  After reviewing them, I
want to be able to transfer any I wish to keep automatically to my first
table, without having to copy and paste them (for example).  I'd appreciate
any suggestions.

Sincerely,
---
Hubert Earl
ICQ#:  16199853

I develop & maintain web sites internationally.  I also build web
applications using ColdFusion, JavaScript and CGI scripts written in Perl.
I accept subcontracting work.

**Personal web site:  http://www.geocities.com/hfme/
(please remember to view this with a sense of humor!)

**Business web page:  http://home.talkcity.com/MigrationPath/hearl/