Hi all,

Back to the list after catching up with tons of other stuff...

Running CF 4.51E on win2K connected to SQL7(sp2) on another win2k box. Also
running Forums 2.05.

Occasionally the SQL7 will switch the CFVARS database or one of the Forums
databases to single user only for no apparent reason. I have scoured
through the logs and searched all of the Forum archives for and ideas and
am at a loss as to how to stop it from switching to single user.

There seems to be no pattern to the event occurring and a quick trip to the
sql7 admin will allow it to be reset to multi user.

Anyone else seen this or have any ideas?

(I apologize ahead of time if this topic has been covered recently, I tried
to search the Cf-talk archives at e-groups and they seem to stop around the
end of Jan, 2000).

Thanks.

Todd