Hi guys,

got a problem here, I'm trying to pass an object from frame1 to frame2 when
frame1 loads,

I'm not going to overdose in code here but this is the basics,

var pass_new_html_struct = html_struct_head_obj;
        pass_new_html_struct += html_Structure;
        pass_new_html_struct += html_struct_foot_obj;

now I want to pass the html structure to frame2, srcDataView being the name
of frame 2

parent.srcDataView.document.throughMe(pass_new_html_struct);

then in frame2,

function throughMe(catchMe){
        alert(catchMe)
}

I get this error,

object does not support this property or method,

but if I do this,

alert('')
parent.srcDataView.document.throughMe(pass_new_html_struct);

I get the blank alert within frame1 and then it successfully passes the
object to frame2
and displays the html within the alert dialogue,

any ideas,

Respectfully,