I deeply agree but, as we know, not everything is perfect... I saw
people running Professional versions with basic security (disabling
all tags) and offering it as a shared ColdFusion hosting
solution...!! ColdFusion is relative "new" here in Brazil. We're more
inclined to ASP/PHP and even Perl than ColdFusion... I can say that
CF is only 5-10% of the server-side market here. This porcentage is
increasing significantly now... But you still see poor server
administrators (a lot, in other words).

Just an example:

http://www.localweb.com.br/opcoes/coldfusion.asp

One of the biggest share hosting providers here (with more than a
100k hosting accounts).

It states: the following tags are not available... (which means they
use basic security - i've tested myself)... They are actually good
and secure with ASP and stuff, but I can't say the same with CF...

By the way: HostMySite is a great place! I'm using CFMX hosting from
you and it's very good!

[]'s
Alex

 CF