I would very much appreciate it if you'd stop reading my mind. :)

Seriously, that's exactly it.  I'lll await your answer.  Good luck.

Chris Olive

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Begovich [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2002 1:59 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: IIS Problem - HELP!

Hmm... I think I know where your going - What if their staging IS
completely different than their live - and when they are testing, it's
on a stripped down version of IIS that supports only one site, with
subdirectories, and their testing on that subdirectory.  "/" would be
usesless in referencing.  Good thought!  I'll get back to you with the
answer, hopefully that is the issue.

Thanks!

Paul