I need to store a page full of information, including query output, tables
and other html tags, in  a WDDX packet like this:

<wddx tag>
</wddx>

and then store it in a client variable.

1) Is this possible?
2) If so, how do I call the function of WDDX? I've never used it before. If
it is too complicated, I would appreciate a link to learn it!
3) how does one store information in a client variable, and how does one
retrieve it?

An answer to any of these questions would be much appreciated!  Thanks for
your help,

Britta