From: Dowdell, Jason G [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 23 July 2002 14:37
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Flushing Application scoped vars

Does anyone know of a good way to flush the vars stored in the
application
scope?  I tried setting the applicationtimeout to
CreateTimeSpan(0,0,0,0)
and
that didn't do anything.  I'm not sure how cfflush works but I think
that
has to
do with headers and not with ColdFusion cacheing.  Anyway, if any of you
has
a good tip for this I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Jason