Problem is, they want your credit card to get the FREE issue.  I don't want
to do that.

Dave

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chambers, Bryan (NE)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2002 9:54 AM
Subject: RE: MX inSite Magazine

It's difficult to make a judgement yet since they've only come out with one
issue so far and they've yet to come out with a print issue.  I believe the
first issue is available for free on their website in pdf format.  They sent
an e-mail out last week saying that the first print issue will be available
in early August.  It looks promising, but it does seem like a lot of ground
to cover in one magazine.

-Bryan