About every couple of minutes now, CFMX is dieing a slow and miserable death on our
development server until we reboot (Jrun.exe is taking up 99% of the processes.)  I'm
not posting to slam Macromedia about releasing a buggy product or anything, but this
isn't so good for our productivity.  Has anyone else been experiencing this?  Howabout
any solutions? (That would be real nice!)

We're in the process of ordering a new server, but currently we are running 350 PIII,
768 MB Ram, IIS, etc.. Our apps ran fine for couple of weeks, but now they are just
hurting...

Tyler Silcox
email | [EMAIL PROTECTED]