From: Jesse Houwing [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2002 3:25 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CFSchedule & Private SSL certificate

I've got a little problem.

I've got a site that is using a private SSL certificate (generated on
the same server on which coldfusion is running). But this certificate
doesn't pass as correct SSL cert, and CFSchedule fails.

But as the hostname is on a internal domain, I can't get a "real" ssl
certficate for it, and it shouldn't be necessairy.

So my question is: How can I make coldfusion trust my private certficate?

Btw, CFHTTP also fails on this :(

Jesse