On Thursday, July 25, 2002, at 02:43 , Alexis Maldonado wrote:
> for some reason i've always had problems installing CF on Red Hat..!!
> I just tried installing CFMX on Mandrake 8.2 and it worked flawlessly..

I had early betas of CFMX running perfectly on RH7.2 but the Final release
has rev'd the JVM and so I can't install it until I upgrade libc etc.
Although that was actually a problem at install time - sounds like you're
a bit further along than that.

Have you confirmed that you can hit the CFMX web server directly at
http://127.0.0.1:8500/ ? After successfully running:
        /home/coldfusionmx/bin/coldfusion start

Sean A Corfield -- http://www.corfield.org/blog/

-- Margaret Atwood