Try:
ReplaceNoCase(strClean, Chr(13), "<br>", "ALL")

>From CF Docs:
ReplaceNoCase(string, substring1, substring2 [, scope ])

string
Any string.

substring1
String to be replaced.

substring2
String that should replace occurrences of substring1.

scope
Defines how to complete the replace operation:

ONE -- Replace only the first occurrence (default).
ALL -- Replace all occurrences.

Duane Boudreau,
Project/Beta Manager, eMPower
Director, Web Technologies