Sorry, I was too terse with my question... I'll be a bit more verbose here.

<cfheader is used to put dynamic info into the <head></head> section of the html
returned by CF to a browser making a request. I use it all the time to put in
clientside javascript.

My issue is how to do this to a body tag from deep inside a lot of coldfusion code. I
am using the FuseBox technique of running all requests through a toplevel index.cfm
file and having that toplevel cfm routine pass control to sublevels. The toplevel
index.cfm is what has all the typical opening stuff...  like the opening html tag, the
head tags, the title tags, etc... it is not until later after the index.cfm has called
the sub routines, (or fuses in fusedoc terminology) does the code even know that it
would need a specific entry in the body tag.

I know cfheader takes care of the <head> tags.... how about the body?

I'm running CFMX now.

Thanks again,
Brian