Look at Web monkey, they have a nice tutorial on how its done;

http://hotwired.lycos.com/webmonkey/99/49/index4a.html?tw=programming

Ben Fortas book has another example in it. There are a couple others
floating around that I can't remember, and there might even be an app on
Allaires developers site already done for you.

Hope that helped...

Jeff

.
> Hi
>
> I'm looking to do my first shopping cart w/ CF. As the merchant for whom
the
> site is being built doesn't accept credit cards, "submit order" is simply
> going to send a few emails and store some records in the database.
>
> Can anyone give me a few pointers on the best way to do this? Would
> CFTRANSACTION be useful?
>
> Thanks!
>
> * John *

the body.