Okay.  I'm stumped.  I had this whole lovely plan for something I'm working
on.  It involved looking at the value of CGI.HTTP_REFERER.  But that value
isn't coming up on my radar.  It doesn't matter what browser I use.  It's
just not there.  I've tried different spellings (REFERRER, REFERER), looped
through every variable available, put a reference without a variable scope
prefix, everything.  It just doesn't show up.

I understand that the CGI variables returned are based on the server
configuration.  So I guess my entire pile of questions is:

A) Am I doing something simple and obviously stupid?

B) What would I have to do to my server to get it to return this variable:
is it on the CFAS side, or on the HTTP-server-software side?

Thanks for any help anyone can give.  I need this blasted variable!!

Matthieu