From: cf-talk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2002 5:16 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: OT: problems with SSL and host-headers

Hi list,
I have a CF-shared box with
one IP-adress.
I would like to do the following:
Having access to https://subdomain.domain.com:443
I have a valid certificate for this subdomain from Thawte
but when I try to connect to that URL
I get an error, that there is no such server.
I am sure it has s.th. to do with host-headers.
Someone else told me, that you can only run one certificate
with one port (e.g. 443) on the same IP using host-headers (HTTP 1.1)
Can s.o. verify this ?
Thanks Uwe