From: Craig Thomas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2002 8:52 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: anyone having list troubles ?

Sorry for the OT post, but I seem to be receiving this list sporadically.
The last post I received was from [EMAIL PROTECTED] (suject: Re: Issue: Update
a tracker database with an index.html file. content: "Assumptions can make
an ass out of u and me... :)") My ISP insists my mail server is ok.  Before
I hassle them, have there been any posts since then?

TIA

-Craig