From: Ian Vaughan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2002 8:10 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Coldfusion & Hiermenus

Hi

Has anybody used or had any experience in working with the hiermenus
script from

http://www.webreference.com/dhtml/hiermenus/

If so as anybosy had any major problems  (with positioning etc) with it
while implementing the script into their websites?

I would be interested to hear if anybody on the list ahs had the same
problems as myself.

Regards

Ian