If you look at the <snip>ed error message, the problem is in the CF side not
the SQL side.

Try taking out the LSParseDateTime() -- it's getting confused by what is not
the locale-specific format of the date.

Since you want to put this thing in an nvarchar field, I would probably
replace the entire statement with a DateFormat(date, "format") where
'format' is the way I wanted the date to look in the DB.

Buyer beware:  this advice may very well be worth what you paid for it.

  --Ben Doom
    Programmer & General Lackey
    Moonbow Software