As an FYI, I contacted the person who handles VTMLs. This doesn't mean
it will get fixed, yada yada yada, but I just wanted to let folks know.
Also, it's very easy to edit VTML files, so you should be able to fix up
rather quickly.

Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Macromedia

Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IM : morpheus