are you on mx?

-----Original Message-----
From: Adrian Lynch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2002 5:35 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Session not being killed on close of browser

Just to make things more interesting, the same code works in another site we
have built. The only difference is that the first page on the problem site,
index.cfm, cflocates you to another page. Could this redirect be the
problem? We've had it as a javascript redirect to see if that helped, but
still no joy. I know client vars aren't effected by redirects, but the swap
to a cookie could be causing a problem.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Ade