I'm having a problem, and I've looked through the archives and the
macromedia support forums, and I've seen mention of other people having this
same problem as early as CF5, but haven't seen a resolution on any of those
threads.  Could be I'm missing it, but I'm not sure....So....

What happens, is that a random amount of the time (maybe about 15%) CFGrid
loads up in a page, and the gray "java" box goes accross the width of screen
as it should, but the grid piece only goes about half-way accross the
screen.  It also cuts off columns that would have been farther right than
its border, and does not have a scroll bar to see them with.  If I refresh,
let it display, see the results, and refresh again, it happens consistantly
at a random interval (IE: I can always get it to happen, but the amount of
times required is not constant).

1. Has anyone else seen this?  and....
2. Any fix?

I'll include the code, for what it's worth....

<cfgrid height="150" query="ContactInfo" name="gridContacts" insert="no"
delete="no" width="800">
      <cfgridcolumn name="FullName" width="170" header="Name"
href="../Contacts/contacts.cfm?Action=View&ContactID=#ContactInfo.ContactID#
">
      <cfgridcolumn name="Title" header="Title" width="170">
      <Cfgridcolumn name="WorkPhone" header="Phone" width="150">
      <cfgridcolumn name="Email" header="Email" width="200"
href="mailto:#ContactInfo.Email#";>
     </cfgrid>

Josh Remus
Network Administrator