Steve

Are you going to publish this tag.

I have a client I am developing a 2-tier shopping cart.  Tier 1 will
accumulate the order  and will post XML directly to the Manufacturer's
ASP site through Tier 2 (when it is in operation). Tier 1 will process
the order in a traditional manner if the MFGR site is down (frequent)

I t will be hosted at Crystaltech

The only CyberCash interface they have is thru ASP & the client has to
Pay extra for ASP along with CF 5 -- I can do the interface, but, I'd
rather not.

I am thinking of upgrading the client to CFMX so he will match the CFMX
Developer environment on my Mac.

AFAIK, Crystaltech has Linux CFMX hosting -- Perl is included with
Linux, correct?

My client is the number one producer for the manufacturer -- and we want
his site to be faster, easier, more reliable, (and all the other good
things) than the MFGR site (which has all the bad things).

Dick

I have been thinking about upgrading him to CFMX (also available