Why not just use a <cfswitch><cfset> group and bring up
whatever cfinclude you need.

<cfparam name="url.dspaction" type="string"
default="mydefault">

<cfswitch expression = "#url.dspaction">

    <cfcase value="mydefault">
        <cfinclude template="mydefault.cfm">
    </cfcase>

    <cfcase value="mysecondchoice">
        <cfinclude template="my2ndchoice.cfm">
    </cfcase>

    <cfcase value="mythirdchoice">
        <cfinclude template="my3rdchoice.cfm">
    </cfcase>

</cfswitch>

like so.  your template might be a little lengthy but the
resulting html should be a bit smaller, and load faster.

Fred