I see, but if I had access to the actual query, I could get rid of all of
the stuff I don't need in the query itself, and then only have to loop
through that info that I am actually outputing, which would also negate the
need for the <cfswitch> every time through.  Oh well, what can ya do?  I
don't suppose it's that big of a deal .. yet. ;)

Thanks all.

Todd