CFENCRYPT is too weak and too well hacked to be of any real use, IMHO.

The answer to how easy this stuff is to get hold of is here in the archives. or go to
Google and start searching.  You'll hit it within 30 seconds, I bet.

I wish we'd get a useful template encryption tool (and, for that matter, better native
encryption/decryption functions, preferably with an option for asymmetric keys).  I'm
heading over to MM now to request same.

---------------------------------------
Matt Robertson    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MSB Designs, Inc., www.mysecretbase.com

from: "Tangorre, Michael" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 15:43:00 -0400

yes, it is very easy to decrypt a CF file that has been encrypted within CF (using
their encryption).
I don't know as if Macromedia would appreciate anyone telling anyone where that is
possible however.  :-)

mike