From: Al Musella, DPM [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 02, 2002 4:27 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Urgent: caching problem?

   I moved 2 websites from my server, which was running CF 4.5, to a new
server running CF MX. (on windows 2000)
Of course, everything was fine when we tested, but when the DNS changes
went live, about a week ago, everything appeared ok at first, but we just
noticed something very strange:

if you go to:

thethin.net

the correct website pops up.

IF you then go directly to worldofasp.com, the thethin.net site shows up.

IF you wait a while, go to other sites, then back to worldofasp.com, then
worldofasp.com show up.

Same thing happens if you use the ip addresses directly, so I think that
rules out dns problems. Each has it's own ip address, so it isn't a host
header / IIS problem.

That leave cf.  OR it might be related to service pack 3 for windows 2000
which was just installed before we noticed this problem?
  Any ideas?