> Can I post form variables to another action page with CFHTTP
> and have the user relocated to that action page at the same
> time?  I'd rather not user JavaScript to submit the form if I
> don't have to and from what I know about cfhttp, it keeps the
> user on the originating server...

I think you're mixing up what CFHTTP does

You can't mix CFHTTP with the action of a browser - it creates it's own
HTTP connection to a server and deals with the return

If you want to pass form data on, you'll have to either have the user
post a form, or have the post done with JavaScript's submit()

You could always put some info into the Client scope and read it out
when the user gets to the next page... That might help

Philip Arnold
Technical Director
Certified ColdFusion Developer
ASP Multimedia Limited