I want to give some admin users the ability to edit records.  I get all the
results of the query and display them in rows of text boxes.  At the end of
each row is a delete link.  I want to validate using JavaScript.  My
question is, Does Js knoe which text box i am referring to, because the text
box has the same name for all the records.  If I click the edit button for
that record will java script be able to give me the value??
Here is what I mean:
 if ((document.frmEditSchedule.Qty.value.length <=
0)||(document.frmEditSchedule.Qty.value == 0))
        {
                alert("'Quantity' is a required field, and must be a number greater
than
0.");
        }

Does it know which Qty text box I am referring to???
Thanks,

     ---miriam