I'm just getting started with CFMX. I would say I'm intermediate to advanced
already with CF 5. Any recommendations for good intro articles/tutorials out
there on the web? Also, any book recommendations would be good.

I know about the obvious ones - e.g. MM developer centre - just looking for
interesting stuff that may plug some gaps. I'm especially interested in:

- Where we stand as developers now with CFMX regarding shared scope
variables, locking, session variables used in clustered environments, etc.

- Weighing up pros/cons/best pratices between custom tags, UDFs and CFCs.

- Anything like a list of very common workarounds/hacks/"best practices" in
CF 4/5 that no longer apply to CFMX due to improved functionality.

Any pointers greatly appreciated,

- Gyrus
[EMAIL PROTECTED]