encrypt them if you can.

-----Original Message-----
From: Everett, Al [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 12 August 2002 16:39
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Hide URL

You might try something like this:

<cfif Len(CGI.QUERY_STRING) GT 0>
 <cfset Session.UrlStruct=Duplicate(URL)>
 <cflocation url="#CGI.SCRIPT_NAME#">
</cfif>

<cfif IsDefined("Session.UrlStruct")>
 <cfset URL=Duplicate(Session.UrlStruct)>
</cfif>

As of CF5, URL variables are stored as a structure. I haven't tested this
and obviously you should be locking the Session variables. You might need to
loop over the collection rather than using Duplicate().