SQL operation updated no rows.

The SQL operation UPDATE affected no rows.Either the Key value has changed
or the row has been deleted. Refresh the grid and try again.

Data Source = "paging"

SQL = "UPDATE `subs2000` SET `MetrocallID` = ? , `Activate` = ? WHERE `ID` =
? AND `MetrocallID` = ? AND `Activate` = ?"
----

Hi guys and gals..why am I getting this error? What am I doing wrong?
If I change Name , I don't get the error, if I change Metrocall ID , I don't
get the error.
If I make two changes at the smae time to Metrocall ID and
Activate..BOOM..error.

I am stumped.

-Gel