Under CF4 and 5 the following block of code returned a query result set as
it should.

<cfhttp url="https://www.domain.com/file.csv";
        username="user"
        password="pass"
        method="GET"
        name="FetchCSV"
        columns="Domain,Reg,Renewal"
        delimiter=","
        textqualifier="""">
</cfhttp>

Unforrtunately the returned csv looks like the following:

"Total Domains","29"
"Domain Name","Renewal Date","Registration Date"
"domain1.com","01-01-2001","01-01-2003"

etc...
The problem is that the first row has only 2 columns so the cfhttp tag
throws an error because I have listed three column names.

Both CF4 and CF5 ignored this and worked just fine but CFMX throws an error
and refuses to process the data. I have NO control over the format of the
CSV file.

HELP! Does anyone have any solutions to this problem? Going back to CF5 is
not an option. I do not need the first two rows if there is a way to ignore
them as I know the column names and I can count the number of rows to get a
total if that helps.

--
Jay
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids,
we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening
to repetitive music..."