I had a problem like this ... I am sure mySQL doesnt support that oblique (I
could be wrong, but I remember I had to use another direction/or totally
differnt solution)..

From: Paul Giesenhagen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 13 August 2002 15:18
To: CF-Talk
Subject: \" in a WDDX mySQL

Ok, I have a mySQL database and I am trying to stick a WDDX packet into a
LONGTEXT field
The problem is when I stick a backslash "\" into a THISVALUE2 (and it is the
only value), mySQL removes it when I insert or update the record.

Does anyone know why this is the case?  I need to have the "\" it is a
directory delimiter preference that is used throughout the site.  Thus I
cannot use chr(92) (plus it doesn't work either!!)

(Note the forward slash / works just fine)

Here is the WDDX packet

<wddxPacket version='1.0'>
    <header>
    </header>