Hi All,

I just received the following mail from another developer here at Freeserve:

I can assure you that Smartgroups in not in decline. In fact we have been ramping up
development to take on the increasing user base. For those that don't know about
Smartgroups it is a fully internationalised free community tool developed in
Coldfusion. We use Apache's Java based Lucene for our searching as verity just doesn't
cut it. Then we have more Java and ANSI C back end stuff doing the rest.

Mail me if you have any questions.

Adam Hope
Senior Applications Developer, www.smartgroups.com
Freeserve.com Plc, PO Box 452, Leeds LS2 7SW