On Wednesday, August 14, 2002, at 09:16 , John Wilker wrote:
> Except for the project I have a need of, even pro is more than I need,
> IIRC express was priced right and did the job, I don't need a great many
> features for this project but price is kinda an issue.

So the *free* Developer Edition sounds like what you need then?

Or do you need the server to allow more than one external IP address to
connect to it?

Note: Developer Edition is what you get in Studio MX and also what the
Trial Download version turns into after 30 days (it is Enterprise for the
first 30 days).

Sean A Corfield -- http://www.corfield.org/blog/

-- Margaret Atwood