From: Robert Everland [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2002 8:34 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: MS Exchange and CFMAIL

In order to let CF relay, Exchange has to allow everyone relay, or CF has to
be on the same box as Exchange, neither of these are good options. I just
use the built in SMTP that comes with IIS, works pretty good.

Robert Everland III
Web Developer Extraordinaire
Dixon Ticonderoga Company
http://www.dixonusa.com