Lots and lots of branches of the US Federal government. Some I can think
of offhand are:

The Senate (www.senate.gov)
Air Force (lots of cool Flash too)
Army
DOT
DOJ
FEMA
HUD
SSA
NIST
CIA
US Mint
NIH
State Department
NHTSA
FAA
USDA
NASA
GSA (purchasing)
Attorney General
NSF
Federal Reserve

You'd be hard pressed to find a Federal agency that does not have some
CF in it.

There are also lots of state and local government sites too.

--- Ben