From: Nikki Forshaw [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2002 11:11 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: cf 5 error - very odd!

This stuff is from my application logs:

Failure to obtain ColdFusion server information via the url: serverinfo.cfm.
To enable ColdFusion MIB, you need to enable ColdFusion and ClusterCATS if
installed.

Failure to connect to url: http://pepes/cfide/mib/serverinfo.cfm.

Failure to connect to url: http://pepes/cfide/mib/getmetricdataXML.cfm.

This is from my system logs: (i am assuming this is to do with the cf error
because of the time, but am unsure)

The server failed to load application '/LM/W3SVC/1/Root'. The error was
'c000003b'.

For additional information specific to this message please visit the
Microsoft Online Support site located at:

i have also checked through my cf log files, but there is nothing there for
anything since this has started happening, so i assume the error may extend
from somewhere other than cf itself even though it is only ever producing
this error when trying to access my cf apps.

i have reinstalled cf 5 to no avail. not really sure what to try next. any
ideas?