From: Jason Miller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2002 4:45 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Payflow Pro Tag for MX on Linux

I just checked as well - Sorry - it's not there any more - My apologies
for posting without double checking. I did see another one around and
will see if I can dig it up.
sorry again!
jay

Ben Densmore wrote:

Jay,
 I don't see any tags for that other than the powerpay tag, which is an
online store tag. All I need is the tag to talk to Verisigns Gateway.
Maybe I'm missing it?

Thanks,
Ben