Sorry for this question that doesn't pertain to the CF Talk List.

I have a NT4.0 Box w/SQL 6.5 Server with Dual PII 650's / 512MB Ram.  256MB
set aside for SQL.

I have a table in one of my Datasources that has apprx 5 million records.
I'm trying to think of the best way to purge the records and just keep the
last 90 days.

I was going to do something like the following in the SQL Query Manager

set rowcount 5000
declare @rows int
select @rows = 5000
while @rows = 5000
begin
    delete from calls where date < "3/6/2000"
end

I know this will take a while, I just don't want the transaction log to run
out of room compared to just deleting all records at one time.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Dan