On 8/20/02, Joshua Miller penned:
>Ya know, I've run into this problem as well, and one of my friends and
>former associates did too, so much so that we totally stopped using
>CFFORM and wrote our own validation routines. Doesn't help out much if
>you're using some of the CF form objects not geared towards validation,
>but it may be worthwhile to look at another solution. Something about
>using CFFORM inside of CFOUTPUT just gave us fits.
>
>If you're interested I'll send you the validation routines and tag that
>we wrote to get around cfform.

Sure thing.

Man, I wish they'd try to think about backward compatibility a little
bit. I lost my a$$ migrating from 4.0 to 4.5 with the scope attribute
they added to cflock, and now it looks like it's going to happen
again. I can understand adding the scope attribute, but this is
needless. Hopefully they'll get it in a service pack.
--

Bud Schneehagen - Tropical Web Creations

ColdFusion Solutions / eCommerce Development
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.twcreations.com/
954.721.3452