The only url I have to report bugs is the MM Wish form and Bug report here:

http://www.macromedia.com/support/email/wishform/

I have created a template that crashes my DWMX on Mac OS when I take certain steps.
On Win XP it doesn't crash, but I do get a nice little error message.  So, I thought
somebody would want to hear about it and have my template on hand as well.  I just
thought I'd check and see if I should report it through any other means, where I could
upload the actual file, before I do a big old cut and paste of my code in the link I
do have.

-Patti