>    We have decided to run CF 4.5 on Linux 6.2 . And using Mysql as the
>backend database.
>This project is going to be test run soon.
>Anyone has a clue as to what I'm to expect ??? cause I sure as hell don't !

you shouldn't have much trouble. you will need to probably get MyODBC and
convince CF to use it (ftp://ftp.igc.apc.org/pub/myodbc/README)

I would have verified that they didn't include the drive on our Linux
system, but as I only have the evaluation version there, it has expired :/
we are running CF and MySQL on Solaris though as our main server.

benji

---
Ben Spencer
Web Support