> You get the cookie today ...

Oreo... mmm lard... :)

> sheesh ...

gezundheit

> I looked and looked through that thing and
> welp that was the problem.   I removed:
>
>  <cfset temp = ArrayAppend(request.catalog_list,
> request.catalog_list[request.count])>
>
> Thanks for opening my eyes ... as I was reading
> it went clear ... funny how that works!

Textbook case of being too close to your own work. :) You get into it, you
start doing it one way, get distracted, figure there's a better way to do
it, get distracted half-way through doing it the better way, then you test
it and because you're so used to seeing the code you can't remember what you
forgot when you got distracted. :)

Isaac
Certified Advanced ColdFusion 5 Developer

www.turnkey.to
954-776-0046