Sounds like the zero-byte bug.  I think it wasn't fixed until CF5.

Check for a zero-byte file in the spool directory.  I think MM has a TechNote on this,
and there's some custom tags in the Developer Exchange that can help.

Chris Norloff

from: Gilbert Midonnet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 14:01:18 -0400