Not that it's ugly, I'm thrilled actually that you made this information
available.
Ugly or not if it works I'll do it ... I do have a Linux machine here,
but it's Mandrake 8.0 on PPC (iMac).
Guess I'll have to save up for VirtualPC.

Hey, do you know if you can run a full Windows2000 CF-Dev environment in
VirtualPC? Like IIS/MS SQL 2000/CFMX ?

My boss wants to be able to take an "offline" version of our application
with him on his PowerBook ... If it can be done that way I could
convince him to get me a copy of VirtualPC here - then I could run it
native with MySQL for my development work.

Perhaps the folks over at MM will find it in their hearts to make a
legally distributable developer's version for OSX. I don't care about
support, I just want to be able to use a Mac.

C'mon, put the MAC in MACromedia!

Joshua Miller
Web Development :: Programming
Eagle Web Development LLC