> Actually, it's not a RAM hog, but a Resource hog - since
> Win95/98 and NT have a limited amount of resources (64Kb
> I think), Studio 4.5 eats this up, and doesn't release it
> properly.

It's a while since I've read up on Win32 programming, but I think that NT
isn't subject to resource or stack limits as 95/98 are.

And as for it not being a RAM hog, I think 15-20 Mb for a text editor might
be a bit hefty - it's not like a typical IDE with a compiler, but then it
doesn't need to compile anything!

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496