On Thursday, August 22, 2002, at 07:51 , Kathy Wargo wrote:
> My web host recently(Friday) upgraded to Cold Fusion MX6.
>
> I have had extremely bad experiences with the upgrade.

The first two problems you list have been widely discussed and documented
- it sounds like your web host didn't do their homework when they upgraded.

> Now I am having trouble with links.
>
> The page has a relative link to
> "/members/emailmembers.cfm?CFID=7323&CFToken=53588380"
>
> The relative link does not work and throws me back to the members logon
> page.

I will hazard a guess that this is related to the multihomed setup and the
way cookies are stored. Do you know whether your web host set "Use J2EE
Sessions" in the CF admin?

-- Margaret Atwood